9.01.2011

SCHOOL.

THEPEDOOOOOO IS HERE.

So... school has started for most of you. If you haven't, then you are one lucky person. The only thing that does suck about starting school late is you end late. Which means you end in the middle or end of June, but if you are an all round school, you end in the middle of July. If you did start school already... sucks for you. Anyways, I have a lot of say about my school.

I HATE MY SCHOOL.



First reason I hate my school, the rooms are about 90 degrees. We have no air conditioning. We rather have good carpet then air conditioning. I MEAN LIKE WHO WOULD SAY "Woah what nice carpet you have!" SERIOUSLY THATS JUST DUMB. The only room that has air conditioning is the computer rooms and the portables. And it sucks cause i have no keyboarding class, since I took it last year, and I only have one class in the portables. Which is Spanish... man I hate that class. Its filled with all these idiots and ugly people. But I'm glad I took that class cause I didn't want to take French or Chinese.

Second reason why I hate my school, ITS OLD. IT STINKS. We really really need to remodel the school. Its so old and the carpet is all orange and its disgusting. The walls are just... bleh. The only "new" thing in my school is the 9th grade hall way. Lucky bastards. They get the part of the school that is actually NICE.

Third reason why I hate my school, EVERYONE SUCKS. I hate most all the teachers. They are cruel and give us like 1034092384 pages of homework. All due in only 2 days. I also hate most of the people that go to my school. They are either brats, wannabes, badasses, or just nerds. There are barely anyone who are normal. But of course I have friends at school. Like... 85% of the school I hate, 15% my friends. Haha yup...

Thats about it. Hope you like my lecture.

-Twolegers

2 comments:

  1. True dat!my school is awesome and all but in the middle of the year I HATE IT!!!And your lucky you classrooms are 90 degrees because ours are like 60 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my school is actually pretty okay. except it just started and its still summer and im already needing to wear a sweatshirt. THEY KEEP THE CLASSROOMS LIKE 80 BELOW ZERO. and guess what they do in the winter? the air vents blow out COLD air instead of warm. everybody has to wear their jackets in the classrooms. luckily my homeroom which is also my math room is the only one that isn't cold, so that means it might be warm in the winter(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs