8.22.2011

What now...?

UHHH ELLO

Well as you can see Chobots is gone and .in is messed up (durdurdur) so I have no idea what to post about so... I'll just make this some random crap post. Hehe...

FIRST OF ALL, I feel like since Chobots is gone, I feel like exposing you all. If you would like to know what me, alexa, and other people look like, go to this link! 
YES I STALK YOU

As you can see its password protected, talk to me on xat and skype and I'll give you the pass. If I told you the password on here, creepers could come and like yanno, be pedos and stalk you.

For the people "coming soon", I was just lazy to upload them. I'll probably update that page soon. Well, maybe. Probably not.


NEXT, Here are some cute transformice drawings!


By Vasa



By Starysky


By Icecool5678

So cute! 8) good job guys! I love em. If you want to draw something transformice related and send them to me I can put them on this blog! Everyone should have a chance to share their amazing work! Haha

Yeah thats about it. I got nothing else. SEEYAAAA

-Twolegers

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs