8.09.2011

We Will Miss Chobots...

Hey guyss yeahh.

Well since Chobots is closed, for good, I decided to put pictures of Chobots, for memories. Enjoy...





Giant C. YEAAAHH GO CHOBOTS. EVEN THOUGH YOU DIED.


POWER RANGERS!!!


Some random party. I forgot the theme, but I LOVE THESE SNOW MOBILES


When asdkk the porud amarecan was around... and hes already in this halloween outfit btw.


When we told scary stories on shrinky and fruity's hike :')


Me, Boy, Zoozach, and Shrinky. Turning into different sizes. Good job Zoo. YEAHHH.


Willkdh, Yosheh, and me being huge. and conz kept saying I SEE A GIANT HOLE, I SEE A GIANT STICK! ROFL yeah we had no pants


Two year upside down pyramid. Hooray.





2 Year party :')


Tdawg, our wonderful chobots drawer, will be missed. LOLJK


Good ol' Vayersoft10101...


Some weird ugly ghost drawing that I drew... from Halloween 2009 :) or 2010...







Halloween 2010! Back when Jessie was still around :')


I loved having conversations with Bianca. She would never respond.

from Boy's blog
Eheheh I loved storytime.



from Shrinky's blog

Twilight Party!!


from Hechmex's blog
And last but not least... The Collab Party! :) 

Aaaand that's it.

So anyways, we have absolutely no idea what we're going to be doing with this blog now that Chobots is closed. We might turn it into a tutorial/blogger/design blog, or we might just post random stuff from Transformice and real life stuff. As for the monthly themes, I have no idea if we can even find time to make those, since school starts in... less than two weeks. Sooo yeah the blog might stay like this for a while. SOOORRY D:

Anyways, fuck Ghoni. He ruined the best game ever. Chobots will forever be missed.


-Alexa and Twolegers

2 comments:

  1. these pictures made me laugh <3 im gonna include them in the vid if u dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im gonna miss it but maybe one day chobots might have a reunion for one to two days and schools starting for me at the twenty ninth i hope u guys do good in school:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs