8.13.2011

GO ON TRANSFORMICE NOW

Soo since Chobots is gone, I guess you'll all need some sort of new game to play. Obviously you've heard of Transformice, and I'm pretty sure the majority of you think it's the stupidest game you've ever played. Actually, that's what all of us thought at first too. Truth is, this game really grows on you. Trust me. So go to en.transformice.com and create an account there, and meet up with all of us from Chobots on room bubbaxd. (type in /room bubbaxd)


My username on there is prostitude and Two's thepedooooo. And yes, I've realized that my username is misspelled. I am a complete idiot. But you can't really blame me, because the username "prostitute" was already taken :(

Aaand... yep that's pretty much it.

Until next time,

Alexa

3 comments:

  1. When I first started I was like "I'll never get addicted to this shit" and now "OMG I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I made one and I thought it was stupid.. but now when I wake up I'm like.. Oh my gosh.. I NEED to play transformice!! xD My name on there is lucytail

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a little late but i have 1 i think i already friended u on it alexa though i didn't know u where porostitude my name is blueseashell! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs