9.26.2013

FLASHBACK FRIDAY?

Hi everyone!!! How is everyone Yea I do realize the title says flashback friday and this was posted on Thursday in most par whATS CRACKALAKIN  

I really do not know how to open a post

We have an age zero party on Friday (tomorrow) the 27th at 7 p.m cho-time at Space Quay.The Chobots team is having a party to celebrate Chobots' two year anniversary. 
Of course we will have loads of rain and special effects! We would love to see you all there as we are going to have some quizzes, where you can win nice prizes, too!
LOADS OF RAIN!!!11 and special effects 

Unfortunately, I will not make it because I will still be in school. Lets go mountain time zone and just people near the pacific coast that will not make it!! 


In honor of the age zero party, I'd like to share some old memories from Chobots.com! 




We all had that phase when we liked Cat, aka the wonderful Jake Parker :~)

Jonny88 and I seeing this masterpiece Tdawg created

Cpfan (Michael/Art) and I were banana buddies. I can already hear the meizel jokes so don't even bother

2 year anniversary of Chobots.com!
Robots01, Halloween2009, Myself, Mo29115, Christy12211, and I forgot the last person. Now I feel bad ugh

LETS NOT FORGET JULZ AND JAKE'S WEDDING DAY

Lastly, I have the age 0 party post I made back in November of 2009! Can't believe this was 4 years ago omg
Happy flashback Friday!!! Even though I posted this on a Thursday lol who cares

-Two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs