10.02.2011

Cheap Halloween costumes

Although Halloween is a while away, most stores already have the decorations up. And the costumes are like...outrageously over-priced. So here are some cheap costume ideas.

Pajamas - Just wear some warm pajamas! For shoes, slippers would work.

Paper bag - Get a paper bag and poke eye holes! Then you can just wear a plain t-shirt and some jeans.

Sports fan - Got a hat and a t-shirt with your favorite sports team? Wear that so it looks like you're going to a game (add a foam finger for a bonus!)

Going to school - Got a school uniform? Wear that, and for a bonus, carry all your candy in a backpack!

And after all that, you're gonna come home with a bucketfull of candy :D


-Vasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm still contemplating on what cheap Halloween costumes I'll be wearing for the lined up Halloween parties. I still have my school uniform and I also have my pajama. I'll bring a few more just in case I change my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs