9.10.2011

Chobots Forever ♥





I will forever miss Chobots. It was the best virtual game ever. I've met so much amazing people that I've come to love. You guys are the best. I will miss the noobs day the most. When we were still trying to find our way around, meeting random friends to do cow mission with, play some games together, and shopping together. And then we never see each other again HAHAHA.

But I loved the games when we just met random friends by playing space race, running into them, or when they draw you on the graffiti wall :') thats how I met Alexa. I still have that drawing too.


[sdf.jpg]

ISN'T IT CUTE? :') brings back amazing memories.

I love all my friends on Chobots. I love all the memories we made. I will never forget them.
Heres a memories video made by Fruity :') its beautiful.



We will miss Chobots. 

-Twolegers

3 comments:

  1. Join chobots.net we would love it if you did :)

    -Theufo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Theufo come play chobots I would love it if you did
    And yes.. thats right I never forgot you :)

    -Ufo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs