7.27.2011

They come and go...

Well its official. Tovictory and William have decided to leave Chobots.

Lets start with Tovictory. Personally, I loved her (NO HOMO). She was alot more understanding and chill than the other mods. When I first created my account on .de, I went around asking for a color shower for like 15 mins. Nobody helped...I even asked in GERMAN! Then Epic came online and let me borrow hers. It's little kind deeds that make a good impression for a lifetime. I got to know her and she was really cool and pretty funny...and I hardly say that about anyone. She will be missed :'(



As for William, eeh. I really hated him with a passion. I used to stay up late plotting revenge against him....LMAO JK. My guess was that he left cus hardly anybody liked him. I can tell from this message:

(Pic from Ron's Blog)
4 friends online for a mod? Sheesh. I felt kinda bad after looking at this message. and trust me, I hated him just as much as anyone else out there. He's been with Chobots since it was born. Not my fault he's weird and misunderstood. I'm not gonna say anything else bad about him since he's leaving. There's no point in bagging on him anymore. I give props for him for putting up with everyone's bullcrap for this long. I guess, best wishes in life.

Truth is, nobody could replace these 2. They were one of a kind.
Loopy the Lurker

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna miss Tovic :(
    And as for William...oh well.
    The pics didn't show BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAY TOVIVTORY WILL GOO SHE ONLY NO'S TO BANNED AND NOTHING ELES YAAAAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs