6.29.2011

THE MONKEY'S GONNA GET CHA

I was scrolling through blogs today... and I realized a few of them had ugly little messages from Love1000 the Monkey.




Apparently, SHE'S GONNA COPY ALL OF YOUR BACKGROUNDS AND USE THEM FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON THAT ANY OF US WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT! But still, I don't want an ugly monkey stealing MY backgrounds that I worked on. Sooo just to stay safe, disable right click on your blog. For now. Tinyurl.com/disablerightclick if you may... hahahahah

♥♥♥

Sooo... Two's banned from .com. I'm posting about this for her because she's being lazy again. Why? She threatened to kill Royal and her hamster. LOOOOL lemme explain further...

Remember the collab party? And the ugly magic Royal did that totally pissed all of us off? If you weren't there... she turned the room a disgusting shade of green, made us invisible during a fashion show (its a fashion show wtf everyone's supposed to see you), and turned us into some weird butterfly wing things? I have no words to describe how ugly that magic was. Anyways, everyone started telling Royal off and then that's when Two threatened to kill her, and then she was banned. THEEEE END

♥♥♥

LAST OF ALL, LIKE THE NEW TEMPLATE? I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I'M WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH MY OWN WORK. OK FINE... TWO HELPED OUT WITH SOME OF IT HAHAHA. WE KNOW THERE'S STILL SOME SUMMER STUFF ON HERE, AND WE'VE MOVED AROUND SOME THINGS. SO RAINBOWFREIND, PLEASE STOP CONSTANTLY REMINDING US EVERY 5 MINUTES THAT THE PLAYLIST IS AT THE TOP AND THE NAVBAR IS AT THE BOTTOM. WE DID THAT ON PURPOSE. ANYWAYS, WE GOT THE INSPIRATION FROM THAT TWO CLOWNS TALK BLOG FROM TCBOTB. I CALL IT THE TWO CLOWNS BLOG BECAUSE THE BLOG'S SO  CIRCUS THEMED. WHO MAKES A BLOG DESIGN BASED ON A CIRCUS? I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. ANYWAYS, OUR DESIGN CAME OUT WAY SEXIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. BECAUSE I DO. SEE YA

UNTIL NEXT TIME







Alexa

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW TEMPLATE GUUURL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love was jk shes just foolin' you..
    It worked I forgot to remind you she print screens that's how.
    Forgot to tell you D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    poor two banned D: for the dumbest reason too

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm u use disable text selection in google html codes we wont copy anything even by ctrl+c!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ^_^

Home Tutorials Freebies Our Favorite Blogs